There are four primary types of life insurance, and each has a place in any sound financial plan. The four variations of life insurance are:
- Term Life Insurance - fixed premiums for a fixed period of time, like 10 or 20 years
- Whole Life Insurance - permanent insurance, as long as premiums are paid, with fixed premiums and cash value benefits
- Universal Life Insurance - permanent insurance with options to change premiums and death benefits
- Variable Life Insurance - similar to Universal Life but with the flexibility to choose investment risks to maximize cash value benefit
Life insurance can be used for a variety of financial planning purposes, including:
- Paying for the education of children
- Helping your spouse and surviving children maintain their lifestyles
- To ensure the continuation of a business after the death of a key owner or employee
Contact CFA Insurance Agency, LLC today to review your needs and options and get you competitive quotes for the right life insurance for you.
Do you have questions about Individual Life Insurance?
Contact an insurance specialist at CFA Insurance Agency, LLC today to answer any questions about Individual Life Insurance or for a free review and insurance quote for Individual Life Insurance.